Our practice is committed to providing you with exceptional, high quality Endodontic care. Your regular dentist has referred you to our office to diagnose and treat an endodontic problem. We understand that you may feel anxious. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing you with the best care possible. We invite you to the Testimonials portion of this web site to read letters from others who were referred to our office.
During your visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history
- Take images of the area to be examined
- Conduct a thorough exam of the area to diagnose the problem
- Discuss our findings and what treatment is recommended.
- Provide appropriate treatment in a professional and comfortable manner
Please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- Your completed patient information forms including list of medications
- Your insurance card
- Any information your regular dentist may give you, such as referral slip and x-ray.
For the health and comfort of our patients and team members, we ask you avoid wearing perfume, aftershave or scented lotion to your visit.
In order to best serve our patients with undivided attention, children cannot be allowed in the treatment room. And since our team is fully engaged in the treatment of patients, if you must bring a child with you to your visit, the child must be accompanied by an adult. Thank you for your understanding and compliance.